Sunday, August 3, 2014

Happy National Watermelon Day from the Outlawz CAS

I am so pleased to have been invited to be a guest designer over at the Outlawz challenge of CAS (Clean and Simple) for the month of August! Being new to cardmaking, I have been working hard to learn how to layer and add all kinds of embellishments in a tasteful manner, and here I am now trying to keep my card uncluttered. I think both types of cards have their merits. Again, being new to this, I have been looking at many blogs and websites of very talented cardmakers who also are on design teams. I am fascinated by this and wondered how you get to be on a design team. Maybe someday, when I grow up (HAHA) I can be a member of a design team too :)

So, for 5 weeks, you will be able to see my card over at the Outlawz. Here is the link for this week's challenge, Watermelon (in honor of National Watermelon Day).
Lollipop-WatermelonSmile-LoriBoyd
Copic Colors Used
If you're new to my blog, take a look around. I am also a Certified Zentangle Teacher and there is a link on the top for that blog where you will see that I LOVE comments from people and do respond to each comment left. I also do art journaling and there is a link to that blog as well. Please do leave me a comment and I will certainly respond. Thanks for coming over to see what I do. I so appreciate :)

4 comments:

  1. I posted a comment on Facebook but am having trouble with google. This is a trial fix. I love your watermelon card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sharon! I really appreciate your kind comments on Facebook and thanks for visiting me here. I looked up those Hedgehogs and I guess I'll have to get some of them too :)

      Delete
  2. I will be anxiously waiting to see how perfectly you will color the playful little Hedgies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Next trip to the shop and I'll be looking for one, Sharon :)

      Delete