Sunday, August 17, 2014

Waving to You from the Outlawz and a Fun Folded Card

As an honored guest designer for the Outlawz challenge this week, I had a lot of fun playing with the word for this week, "wave." Those of you who follow my other blogs know I love finding a unique way around challenges whenever possible (my "Inchies" can be found on my TangleStreet blog), so this challenge allowed me to do that. It was suggested that we do the wave of a hand, a wand, people going up and down at a sports event, or any way the word wave could be used. It got me thinking about my mom getting me those stinky permanent waves (anyone else remember those?) when I was little. I had/have poker straight hair and I think she always wished for a cute little curly headed child. Thus, my entry was Permanent Wave:
Daffodils Stamp from Mo Manning
Copic Colors Used
And, then, just for fun, I made this quarter fold card that I found on Splitcoaststampers by Jana O'Brien that I thought would be fun to use when sending out Zentangles, photos, or a check to someone.
Folded Up
Opens Like a Box

No comments:

Post a Comment