Thursday, January 14, 2016

Cat Mail from Stitchy Bear

The optional twist over at Twisted Thursday, The Outlawz, is to use our favorite card shape. I love so many different card shapes and love to try new ones. That being said, I think my "go to" is an easel card. I used this sweet silhouette called Cat Mail from our sponsor, Stitchy Bear. The floral background is cut from a SVG file from Sherri Baldy. The image and sentiment are edged with Black Soot Distress Ink and both are popped up with foam for dimension.
Easel Opened
Card Closed
Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments.
http://stitchybearstamps.com/shop/

6 comments:

  1. We were on the same page again! Oh well, great minds think alike! Lol! Love this, and I love easel cards, too! That SVG file is great! Perfect background!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely great minds, Janet LOL! I really like yours in color and will have to try this again sometime following your idea :)

      Delete
  2. Jean, this is very elegant with the black and white and distressing. Janet's looks pretty with her colored background, but I think you would have lost some of the vintage fell this card has if you had used other colors. It's lovely as is!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Carrie. I always love to see how the same stamp can look so different though :)

      Delete
  3. Jean, I love that silhouette it is so beautiful. Love that SVG frame you used. The black and white is wonderful. Such a pretty card.
    Hugs Pat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Pat. I am really loving my ScannCut. Good thing as it was just a tad expensive LOL!

      Delete