Thursday, April 9, 2020

Coffee First

Our sponsor is Sherry Russ Designs with Stamplorations. The prompt for Twisted Thursday is Map or Sign.
I used the digital set, Spring Blooms and Mugs, for the individual mug, colored with Copics, and then popped. The other mug is a stamp, Framed Coffee Cup, stamped with a sentiment from Coffeeology. and highlighted with Distress Inks and some colored pencils. I used a map from my stash, added a strip of Kraft with stamped coffee beans, and finished with some Nuvo Drop.

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Love love love this! LOVING how the sentiment is on the mug!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to laugh, Julie, as I have no memory of making this at all. I had to read how I did it myself! Good thing for challenges that make you do things you wouldn't have thought of combining without them! Thanks!

      Delete
  2. So beautiful, Jean! I love your map of the northern states and Canada! Great card to celebrate coffee! hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Darcy, we were supposed to vacation in Canada in June but I had to cancel our reservations :( Thanks!

      Delete