Thursday, November 21, 2019

Mad Hatter Twisted Easel Card

We are having a Sponsor Appreciation Month for Twisted Thursday as a thank you to all the generosity that allows us to share our creations with all of you!

This time, I chose Dr. Digi as my sponsor to highlight using the image Mad Hatter to create the twisted easel optional challenge.

I colored the image with Copic Markers. The coffee cups came from my stash of "Alice" ephemera.

The tutorial I followed for the twisted easel card is on SplitCoast Stampers. Sentiment from Tim Holtz Small Talk
Closed Card











Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will check out all of the sponsors that have supported us this year!   

8 comments:

  1. Tooooooooooo cute!! LOVING that MadHatter and the sentiment!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun is this circle easel!! Love the Mad Hatter; the colors are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Karina! Don't think I'll be making another twisted easel again too soon though :)

      Delete
  3. All I can say is...that sentiment fits me perfectly! And maybe a bit of the mad, as in Mad Hatter! The circle design for the twisted easel is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I suppose a lot of us can relate, LOL! Thanks, Janet!

      Delete