Monday, November 4, 2019

Day Four 2019 Fall | Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop and The Daily Marker 30 Day Challenge

Day four of the Coffee Lover's Blog Hop and The Daily Marker 30 Day Challenge!


Image from DoveArt Studios Hot Sip. Colored with Jane Davenport The Colour Institute water color brushes. Splotches from Craftin Desert Divas Got Coffee. Then, a bit of lace, white frame, and a few Nuvo drops.



Thanks for stopping by. I really do appreciate all the kind comments that you leave for me!

22 comments:

  1. So gorgeous! LOVING the rings and the color of the mug!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love coloring with red as it is the most challenging, to me anyway, Julie. Thanks!

      Delete
  2. Awesome background and I love the lace down the side! Love the bright red cup too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the coffee cup in red with sweet coffee rings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I so love those coffee stains. Looks like my counter, LOL! Thanks!

      Delete
  4. What a standout card design. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card!
    Hello from Coffee Lovers blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your coffee card. Awesome background!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty card! Great layers and coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! Love this design and that red cup is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lisa! You know I love coloring with red :)

      Delete