Thursday, September 26, 2019

Picking

Our sponsor for Twisted Thursday is QKR Stamps, Stamp On It. I found this really fun image to have a play with called Picking.
The optional twist is to use something with the first letter of our first name. "J" is for Jean and "J" is for jade. Jade Copic marker that is! I used it for the little guy's vest and to air brush through a Heide Swap stencil for the background. The rest of the image is also colored with Copics. I found this sentiment on an Internet search of "booger" quotes, and did it on my computer, LOL!



Hope you've enjoyed this fun card as much as I did making it. As an aside, I got in "trouble" when I was a music teacher and taught the kiddies a song called "Don't stick your finger up your nose'! ('cause your nose knows that's not the place it goes). No sense of humor at all for some parents :)



8 comments:

  1. HA!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee this! LOVING that boy and that sentiment is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems parents would want kids to know NOT to stick fingers up your nose! hee hee We music teachers get into all sorts of trouble! ;) This card is so fun and I was mentioning to Janet, J is a hard letter in crafting! Jade is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Katrina, I was often in trouble because I wanted the children to have fun. That's the way to fall in love with music and enjoy life. But, what can you do? J wasn't easy, you're right, but I do enjoy a challenge, LOL!

      Delete
  3. Omg, Jean, I am cracking up over that sentiment and image! This card should be mass produced...it would be a sellout! I know several people I’d send this to...probably, you! :)))). Love, love, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Only you could make something so gross look so cute! Grin xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HaHa, Em! Thanks, I do take that as a compliment :)

      Delete