Thursday, June 9, 2016

Bear Friend from PpinkyDolls

The optional Twisted Thursday twist over at The Outlawz, is "transportation"! I'm not sure I would want to travel bear back! (pun intended) However, I got this sweet little image called Bear Friend from our sponsor this month, Ppinkydolls and had fun putting together a, free from Birds Cards, SVG scalloped card using my Scan n Cut. I also used some Gina Marie Designs Dies for the smaller circles. I added some Distress Inks around the edges and a few little flat pearls.
I trimmed of a small portion across the bottom scallop so that it would stand.
Inside of Card
Copic Colors Used
Thanks for stopping by. I always enjoy reading your comments!








4 comments:

  1. Jean, this scalloped circle card is just lovely! Your coloring is so pretty, and it matches your design papers perfectly! I really like the inside of the card top with those scalloped layers, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Carrie. This was a fun card to make!

      Delete
  2. I love the scalloped shape, Jean! Wonderful coloring and colors! I love it when we use the same image!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is fun when we do, Janet. It would be even more fun if we got to make them together!

      Delete