Sunday, September 7, 2014

Trick or Tweet from Stupendous House Mouse and a Halloween Cat for the Outlawz

Well, it's that time of the year. I have a couple of relatives that just live for Halloween so I thought I would do this adorable stamp from House Mouse/Stupendous. This was a bit of a challenge to color with Copic because some of the little critters were soooo small. But, by holding my breath, I got it done! This card, because of the colors, allowed me to use some of the papers I had made a while back. Too bad I can't remember how I did them LOL! I also used a few of my own melted beads for dots. The card base is a craft brown even though it looks kind of green here. And, I finally found some of those little wooden easels to use to hold my card upright for photos.



Copic Colors Used

















This card is for the Outlawz CAS (Clean and Simple), color our world, and I used most of the same colors. I didn't use all of them but didn't introduce any new ones for this Hampton Arts Halloween Cat and spooky spider. I had the paper so I simply covered the whole front of a card with that and I cut out an extra cat so it could go over the spider paper.
Orange and Green for Halloween

No comments:

Post a Comment