Friday, August 18, 2017

Cross-Stitch Wishes on a Vertical Step Card

The Three Amigos has a blog hop and a challenge. I really had to hunt high and low to find comparable papers, but these are fairly close to two of those shown. Mine are from Echo Park Simple Life paper pad. I used the set Cross-Stitch Wishes from Close to my Heart and created a Vertical Step Card.
The XO is popped up and I found a tiny pair of scissors that I sprayed using my Copic airbrush. A few Nuvo Drops finished up the card.
Top View
Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments!

6 comments:

  1. Jean, your vertical step card is so fun! The tiny pair of scissors are the perfect touch! Thank you for joining us at Three Amigos Blog Hop Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Susan. I don't have a lot of little embellishments, so I was lucky to find this one.

      Delete
  2. Love this! So pretty and great job finding some papers to play along! Love the design and those scissors are so cute! So happy you're playing along with us at Three Amigos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really struggled to find those colors, Lisa. Finally, I stopped looking at the bright and bold ones and found something I could work with. Thank you!

      Delete
  3. Amazing, Jean! I can't even imagine constructing that card! It is sew perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course I messed up the first one big time, Janet, but the next one was quite easy to do. You know how I love to play with card folds. You should try it too :)

      Delete