Thursday, October 22, 2015

Ellie Campervan Side Step Card

This week for Twisted Thursday, over at The Outlawz, the optional twist is "Transportation". One of my favorite things to do is hop into my hubby's vehicle and be "transported" just about anywhere. We always have a good time!
I made a side-step card and used this sweet little elephant couple, Ellie Campervan, from our sponsor, Stitchy Bear. I cut up some maps for DP and added some Wink of Stella and a bit of bling. Notice the license plate U N Me!
Spectrum Noir Markers Used

6 comments:

  1. Jean just the cutest card and love the step card. Great papers and your coloring is wonderful, great bright colors. Thanks for all the extra help.
    Hugs, Pat♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Pat. I am always happy to help. Just let me know :)

      Delete
  2. Jean, this card is adorable! I love the maps and the gemstone arrow!
    Thank you for all your help and encouragement this past week!
    Blessings, Carrie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Carrie. You are doing everything so efficiently over at Twisted Thursday that you put the rest of us to shame LOL. I'm always ready to help. Just shoot me an email.

      Delete
  3. So many new ideas! I love the idea of using maps for background paper, that is so clever, and that arrow...brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Janet! I just knew I would find a use for the old atlas I bought ai Goodwill!

      Delete