Thursday, October 29, 2015

Spooky Owl Shaker Card

For the last twist of the month, Twisted Thursday at The Outlawz is an anything goes. Our sponsor this month has been Stitchy Bear, and I found this wonderful spooky owl silhouette digital stamp that just begged to be turned into a shaker card. I only used three Copics to color this one, Y11,Y13, and Y15. I added a few yellow sequins and some gold and clear fine glitter. The sentiment is from Recollections which I heat embossed with black embossing powder from Ranger.  I also added some gold button brads.

10 comments:

  1. Jean, Love your shaker card, love the sequins and the gold is wonderful and the buttons are a nice embellishment,
    Hugs, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, Jean!! I saw this card over at the Outlawz and had to come get a better look!! Love that it is a shaker card! It's gorgeous to look at!
    Hugs
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Darcy. I love making shaker cards. They amuse me like no other LOL!

      Delete
  3. Jean, this is a great shaker card! I love all the gold! Congratulations on your win this week over at From the Heart Stamps I {heart} Sketches Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Carrie. I WON??!! Thanks for telling me; I'd better go check :)

      Delete
  4. I love shaker cards, and this one is gorgeous! Great idea to turn the shaker window into the moon. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love shaker cards and they're so so fun to make. This silhouette owl is perfect for a shaker design, it's a fab card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Pia. I love shaker cards too and have to try to restrain myself sometimes LOL!

      Delete