Thursday, May 7, 2020

Vintage Junk Journal

The optional twist for Twisted Thursday, is Vintage. I am just loving the digital journals available from our sponsor, Vectoria Designs!
Cover
From Top

Using elements from the set, I created the covers and pages. On the right page, the circle can be lifted to place a "hidden" message.

Adding a lot of Distress inks and subtle pencil coloring adds to the vintage look of any page. 



On the left of this double page spread, you can see a pocket and two other pages.


I am so in love with these reasonably priced journal sets that I had to purchase several of them!

There are loads of helpful videos on how to construct your journals on YouTube!


Thanks for stopping by!

Shared with: Mini Album Makers Challenge

12 comments:

  1. Wow wow wow!!! This is AMAZING!!! I love it ALL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't even begin to tell you how much I love putting journals together, Julie! Thank you!

      Delete
  2. This....is....GORGEOUS! Wow, you put so much work into this. I'm sitting outside waiting for my vet to finish in the barn; I can't wait to get in and see it on the bigger computer screen where I can take in all the details! Wonderful book!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Katrina. Seeing it again just makes me want to do another!

      Delete
  3. I love your journal, Jean! I haven't tried making a journal yet, but it sure does look beautiful the way you did it! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Darcy! It is really fun and easy with loads of tutorials available on YouTube from VectoriaDesigns to help as well!

      Delete
    2. I checked out Vectoria Designs and I am blown away. Beautiful printables!! Glad to know about the YouTube tutorials!

      Delete
    3. And, the pricing is amazing for what you get!

      Delete