Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Baby It's Cold Outside

Interesting optional challenge this week for Twisted Thursday is to use a horded supply. Well, I found a set of metallic gel pens about 5 years ago on clearance that I just love. I almost never use them because I am afraid that they will run out and they are just too expensive to buy, LOL!  Here is a link to the gold that I used, but I actually got a set for less than what one sells for. You can barely see it, but I used it on her boot buttons!
Our sponsor is My Besties and I selected Image#469, that I colored in Copics and colored pencils. The window is from Sizzix, the embossed snowflakes from Echo Park, Snow is Falling. The background is an embossing folder, and the added color is from Distress Oxides.  I created the sentiment in Word, and fussy cut and popped the image. 

Thanks for dropping by!

6 comments:

  1. Sooooooo cute! LOVING that window, the snowflakes and the little girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And, so glad I don't live there, LOL! Thanks, Julie!

      Delete
  2. Love the window scene you created, Jean, such a great idea! Kind of looks like what I see out my windows, now! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems that winter happens faster and faster these days, Janet. Better you than me, LOL! Thank you!

      Delete