Thursday, February 11, 2016

Show Some Love

The optional twist this week over at Twisted Thursday, The Outlawz, is to "show some love"! You do need to kiss a lot of toads to find your prince:)
This beautiful image comes to us from Make it Crafty, our sponsor for this month. It is called "sealed with a kiss."
I colored the image with Copics and added Polychromos colored pencils, Wink of Stella, and white gel pen. The purple card is Bazzeill, the large heart is Vellum from Tim Holtz. The image is popped up with foam tape. Both hearts were die cut with Little B hearts. I edged the image, heart, and stash roses with Distress Ink in Vintage Photo.
Colors Used
Make it Crafty

Thank you so much for stopping by. I truly enjoy reading your comments!

7 comments:

  1. Jean, I was very blessed to get my prince on the first kiss! We've been married for 23 years now, and I'm so grateful for him every day!
    Your coloring on that digi is truly outstanding! The way you've shaded her dress makes it look so real, and her hair is gorgeous! Great design with the hearts behind her and the lovely flowers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky you, Carrie. I, myself, did kiss a lot of frogs along the way. Fortunately, Mr. Right finally came along. Thank you for the kind words!

      Delete
  2. Amazing coloring, Jean! Those folds are just gorgeous...wow! Love the hearts and how you cut her out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never kissed an actual frog, but yes, there were a few toads before hubby:) adorable image, one I would be afraid of coloring, but you did the folds superbly. I'd probably go with paper piecing, coloring is my weakest spot. It's a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I'm glad to hear you haven't been running around kissing frogs, blahh :) Thanks, Pia. I can't cut a straight line for anything, so coloring is easier for me :)

      Delete
  4. She is such a beautiful image and I love so many of Zoe's images. Fantastic job coloring those BV colors are hard to work with and you did a wonderful job. Nice layout and love the flowers.
    Hugs Pat

    ReplyDelete