Friday, May 9, 2014

Poppy from Pink Gem Designs Birthday Card

I am entering a new world with card making using my Copics. I am so impressed with all the talent out there that I never even knew existed. I am just a tad overwhelmed right now, so I am dipping my toes into the water first. I worked on a little stamp, Poppy from Pink Gem Designs. This will be my first entry in the big world where people show what they have done.

I first colored her hair with Y21-23-26 and YR24, but then added E23-25-27. Her eyes were BG11-13, but topped with E23. Skin E00-01-11-21. Tights B05-06. Top RV00-02. Flowers and strings to top RV11-13-17. Boots RV00-02-04 and W0.


I gave her blond hair and green eyes before I remembered that a friend has a birthday coming up. So, I went back and changed her hair and eyes to brown, as my friend has, and made it into a card using a sketch from Mojo Monday.


Pink cardstock for card, all red edging and embossing done with Festive Berries Distress Ink. Two heart buttons are of wood.

If you stop by from that "big world" of cardmakers. Your input is most welcome :)

2 comments:

  1. Very good works with your Copic markers!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Isabel. I'm new to card making si I really appreciate that you took the time to comment.

    ReplyDelete