Monday, April 21, 2014

New Blog Tangle Street Colorway

Welcome to my new blog. Tangle Street has another avenue to travel and that is "Color Way"!

This will be a blog related to Copic Markers, Cardmaking, Painting, and coloring of all sorts. If you are not into Zentangle, here's some different artsy fun. If you love Zentangle, like I do, you will find me adding it to other artwork as well. My first blog, http://tanglestreet.blogspot.com/ isn't going anywhere. I will post my Zentangles and Inchies there. Everything Copic and other colorful fun will now be found here.  I am connecting my "pages" so you can easily go back and forth to the different blogs from the top bar. I will add another blog for my art journaling soon. For now, you can still view that at http://tanglestreet.blogspot.com/p/art-journal-way.html You can follow just this blog, if you like, or just TangleStreet, or both. I hope this will help you be able to choose just what you enjoy looking at. Your input is appreciated always.

To get you started, here are some projects done with Copic Markers:

Stamp from www.pinkgemdesigns.com
Stamp from Saturated Canary

Stamp from Whimsy Stamps

Stamp from Tiddly Inks
 A card made for a friend's grandmother to celebrate her 102nd birthday!

Coloring Page from Dover Samples


No comments:

Post a Comment