Saturday, June 17, 2017

Stampendous Butterfly with Chameleon Pencils

I just got my new Chameleon Color Tones Pencils. I LOVE them. The colors are so nice and creamy and blend together beautifully. I grabbed the large butterfly from Stampendous and heat embossed it with Ranger silver embossing powder and then colored.
I popped it up over a piece of embossed and blended with Oxide Inks paper, added some Paper Smooches Silhouette flowers (double die cut to make shadows, a ribbon, and some fancy gems. Finally, I added a layer of Wink of Stella for a bit of sparkle.

Thanks for stopping by. I always enjoy reading your comments and appreciate the time you take to do so.

Shared with:
Crafty Catz
Crafting With Friends
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge
Create and Inspire Challenge

3 comments:

  1. This is just lovely and thankyou for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week...x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, this now makes up my mind...I need those pencils! I have been eyeing them for a long time trying to decide! I will be now be ordering after seeing your gorgeous work! Thank you, my "enabler" friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! You're welcome. And, yes, I think they are worth it!

      Delete