Monday, January 22, 2018

Ice Cream Sundae


I always love an "anything goes" challenge, which Little Miss Muffet has going on right now. I just love this Ice Cream Sundae digital image because, well, I love ice cream (and, it is only $1.00 right now)!


Little Miss Muffet
I used Copic markers to color the image, popped up on several oval dies, added  Nuvo Crystal Drops, and a ribbon/bow from Really Reasonable Ribbon.

Thanks for your visit. I do love reading your comments.

My card was "spotlighted" at the Little Miss Muffet challenge on January 25, 2017! Thank you!

7 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! Please send for my birthday!! Hahahahahahaha!! Just kidding!! It is super gorgeous though. Your coloring and all those dies are perfection!
    Hugs!
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  2. The card or the ice cream sundae, Darcy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I should have been more specific, eh!!! Either would be great!! LMBO

      Delete
  3. Beautiful coloring! Love your shadowing! Thanks for sharing this beauty with us at LMMS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you, Janice. It is always fun to color up sweets :)

      Delete
  4. How beautiful, Jean! It’s making me hungry! Your coloring is so realistic! Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really enjoyed coloring this ice cream sundae, Janet. I used to love hot fudge sundaes as a child, and it brought back such nice memories!

      Delete