Thursday, July 2, 2015

Summer Roses

Summer Time is the optional twist on Twisted Thursday over at The Outlawz this week. Our sponsor is Sami Stamps, and what a fun collection of digi stamps to choose from. I have been playing with different coloring mediums lately and so I chose the image called beauty roses and used pan pastels. The background is cardstock run through an embossing folder with some Distress Inks. I also added a paper bow from a tutorial that I found on YouTube. Great way to use up those scraps!

2 comments:

  1. So summery and beautiful! You have to tell me how you use the Pan Pastels...I have them, and want to learn to use them better! This is just gorgeous! What a talented lady you are!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Janet. I forget how to use them if I don't use them for awhle. So, I just go to You Tube and get refreshed with ideas. Thank goodness for You Tube!

      Delete