Thursday, July 2, 2015

Progressive Freebie Challenge

I had two things I wanted to work on today, so I combined them into one project. First, the image this month, from The Outlawz Progressive Freebie Challenge, comes from Jen of Blueberry Bear. If I could think of how, I would add a piece of straw between his teeth! Second, I wanted to do another Trifold Shutter card. I followed the instructions from Sandy Allnock. I also used a Bugaboo digital crow  that I resized a few times (you can find the third one hiding in the grass), some die cut grass, burlap and a few orange dots. 
Copic Colors Used
Top View
Also shared with:
The Diva's That Cut
613 Avenue Create

8 comments:

  1. What a great card fold. WOW... and what a cute image.

    So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Arlene. It took me a bit to figure out, but it sure is a fun fold!

      Delete
  2. I love, love, love this! The blue and orange are just perfect, along with the burlap! Super card...is that a die, or did you hand cut that? Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hand cut that one, Janet. I really had to play with the mountain and valley folds for a long time.....long time LOL! Thanks!

      Delete
  3. Sorry I'm late popping in! Thanks for entering your wonderful creation at 613 Avenue Create. Fabulous Trifold Shutter card, love the cute image and how you've used the burlap too.
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're not late, Sandy, and I love that you stopped by to leave a comment. Thank you :)

      Delete
  4. This is a great version of the tri-shutter card and of course says summer all over. Thanks for joining the Diecut Divas Summer and Patriotism Challenge. Cathie DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Cathie, and nice to see you over here. Funny how you get to see some of the same people in so many different places :)

      Delete