Thursday, January 1, 2015

Bugaboo Winter Birds on a Line

What a great way to start off the new year with a cute little winter owl scene. I'm sure glad I don't live where it snows, but I did for many years and can appreciate the beauty a snowy day.

This image, Winter Birds on a Line,  is from Bugaboo Digi Stamps, sponsor for this month at Twisted Thursday over at The Outlawz. Folded for mailing, this step card covers a lot of the image, but when properly set up, the snowy embossed hill is placed just right. I made some of my own "snow" with sand, glitter, and white glue.
Copic Colors Used
Also share with:
Scribble and Scrap
The Paper Nest Dolls Challenge
Through the Craftroom Door
613 Avenue Create
Diva's That Cut

Happy New Year to all. I appreciate your comments and do read and respond to each one. If you love all kinds of art, just click on the tabs on the top to see some art journaling and Zentangle work on my other two blogs! Thanks for stopping by.

13 comments:

  1. Oh Jean! What an adorable line of birds :) have a great 2015!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Shel. I think this is such a cute stamp too. You have a wonderful year as well. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. So adorable! I love the coloring and think they are just so CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot to say how glad I am that you joined us at Die Cut Divas for our Anything Goes challenge this new year. You've still got me smiling because of your card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Arlene, for both nice comments. I am loving using die cuts; however, they sure do get addictive and expensive LOL!

      Delete
  4. What a lovely card, and such a cute image! Great coloring skills, too! Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Diva's Anything Goes challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, Jean! I'm just loving this image....they look like how I feel today...it's cold here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I'm cold too, Janet. But I am a wimp and anything under 80 degrees has me shivering HAHA! Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  6. Fantastic Card! I love it and that fab colored image! Thank you for sharing your work with TTCRD this week and please join us again very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hiya I love this so pretty. Thank you for joining us at the Paper Nest Doll Challenge Blog I hope to see you again. Happy 2015 may all your wishes come true hugs Sharon Noble (PND (DT) Member) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sharon, and Happy New Year to you too :)

      Delete