Saturday, October 25, 2014

Claudia Loves Christmas - Me TOO!

For the Friday Coloring Challenge over at The Outlawz (who are still having a party, do go check it out!) we were to "make a scene." I really like this little Claudia Loves Christmas stamp from Little Miss Muffett, so I put her in a bit of a festive woodland environment. The card base, from the dollar bin at Michael's, already had the pennants cut out. I added some green paper behind. I used my air brush and copics to add the blue dots and the yellow top. I added some fun die cuts and snowflake embellishments too.

Copic Colors Used
Also entered this one in:
Little Miss Muffet Challenges - If you go down to the woods- bear image

8 comments:

  1. Very cute christmas card. I love colors. Thanks for playing with us at Little Miss Muffet challenge this week.
    Nathalie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks, Faye. It was so nice of you to drop over and leave a comment :)

      Delete
  3. Such a cute little card Jean. I love it! Thanks for linking it up at Little Miss Muffet Challenges. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable, Jean! Love the background design and of course, the cute image! Thanks for joining us for the Little Miss Muffet Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Carla. Who couldn't love a teddy bear?

      Delete