Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Alice in Wonderland with a Sweet Pea Stamp

Who could resist an Alice in Wonderland challenge? Not me. I LOVE anything Alice, but I had to search to find a "dark" version. (I used to play the computer game of Alice that was wickedly evil!) Anyway, I found this one at Sweet Pea Stamps. I also added some Sakura Gel in clear to her bow, eyes, and lips. Love that stuff! It adds just a touch of shine.

Copic Colors Used
Entered:
Mojo Monday
Outlaws Friday Color
Crafting From the Heart
Crafting with Dragonflies

8 comments:

  1. Had to come from Outlawz to see whose image. I love this! She's adorable! xxD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it when people stop by and leave a comment! That's what we do these blogs for. Thanks so much, Donna!

      Delete
  2. Great colouring. Thanks for sharing this with us at Crafting with Dragonflies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card thanks for sharing at crafting from the heart good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! She looks blue, but this card will cheer her up LOL! Thank you for joining us at Crafting with Dragonflies! Best, CG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking, CG, that the inside should say something like: "Heard that you're feeling blue. Did you know there's a pill for that?" (Only for a really good friend though HAHA!)

      Delete