Saturday, May 5, 2018

Mixed Media May Flowers

The Three Amigos Blog Hop Challenge for May is "May flowers".
I am working on an envelope book and this is one of the pages that will be in that book. Many of the pages will be made from long envelopes that are folded in half and cut open on the ends to make double pockets. I did a mixed media page here using Color Bursts, Nuvo Crystal Drops, Tim Holtz ChitChat, Glass Bead Glitter Gel, and flowers from Winnie and Walter.








Thanks for stopping by, and a special thanks to all that leave comments!

6 comments:

  1. So beautiful! Love all of the different mediums you used on this! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Three Amigos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Having a lot of fun playing with making books, Lisa. Thanks!

      Delete
  2. I’m just beginning to appreciate mixed media, Jean, and this is wonderful! I will be following your examples closely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so much fun, Janet, but VERY messy! Be prepared to go out with black under your fingernails and stained jeans. If I catch people looking, I proudly say "artist"! Then, they smile :)

      Delete
  3. Love what you did here, Jean! I love the look of the splashes and spatters with the crumpled flowers. Thank you for inspiring me today and for sharing with us at Three Amigos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really have an eye for the details, Susan! Thanks for your kind comment!

      Delete