Sunday, May 20, 2018

Bugaboo Guy Car Keys

Bugaboo has a Bingo challenge this week. I selected the row of sentiment/2 images merged/Washi tape, to create this easel birthday card for my car loving son.
Copic Markers used
The two Bugaboo images that I merged are Houses and Guy-Car Keys. There are sentiments on the front as well as inside, and the Washi tape is the little hearts on the top left corner.
Inside




Papers and ephemera from Carta Bella, Cartopia, a collection gifted to me from a friend who knows I have several car loving men in my family!

Thanks for dropping by. I love reading your comments!



Edited to post:

Winner

8 comments:

  1. This a TOO COOL!! Perfect for a young man! Thanks for joining us at Bugaboo's Catch The Bug Challenge!

    Julie DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Julie. I think my son will smile when he gets this one :)

      Delete
  2. Love how you merged the 2 images. Great masculine card!
    Thanks for playing with us at Catch the Bug's bingo challenge.
    xxx Margreet DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cruising....what fun we used to have! This is a great card for anyone who likes cruising!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We sure did. And, do you remember the car hops too?

      Delete
  4. What a great card! thanks so much for joining us at Catch the Bug!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Tammy. Just found out that I wasn't getting notified about my comments :(

      Delete