Friday, March 9, 2018

Chubby Chums Riding a Wagon

This month, over at Paper Smooches, the challenge is to use a provided sketch. I have had this idea for a while and decided to use the sketch in a way that allowed me to create an interactive card with my favorite, Chubby Chums, stamps and matching dies.
Laminated Interchangable Chums
Laminated Interchangeable Chums
Each little chubby chum can be interchanged to take a ride in the wagon! I don't really know how to add a video, so forgive this very amateurish attempt!
I used the Chubby Chums stamps and to create my little guys and colored with Copics. I laminated them, then cut with the matching die set.
I used Stampin Up cardstock for the base with some stars paper from Carta Bella Cardopia.
The wagon was made from red cardstock, and the handle was die cut from the Paper Smooches Paint Palette and I rounded the paintbrush end. After laminating them, I use a punch to make a hole in the handle. I used some cardboard to make the slider. The stars are from the Critter Card Puns, and the Washi Tape is from Scotch.

Thanks for stopping by, and a special thanks to all that leave comments!

2 comments:

  1. I tried to watch your video, but it said it’s unavailable. :(. But... I love this idea! Any little one would love, playing with these guys!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Humm, the video plays for me. I really need to learn more about how to move videos from my phone to my blog. I've looked at all kinds of videos but it's just not working for me :( It certainly was a fun card to make, but maybe a bit too labor intensive to give to a little person who would pull it apart in no time :) Thanks, Janet.

      Delete