Friday, February 9, 2018

Doctor Hippo

Here's Hippo number four in celebration! We are all so happy to help Holley celebrate another year of good health. Do read up about this at her blogBaby Cakes on Etsy, Sandra Caldwell, has put four of her adorable images on sale just for a HIP HIP HIPPO Celebration. This one uses the Doctor Hippo, on sale right now for only $1.50!

I colored the image with Zig Brushables, and added some band aids and a heart from Paper Smooches. A sentiment from Tim Holtz ChitChat and a few white enamel dots finish the side step card.

Hope you're all taking part in Holley's celebration. Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Ooh, this is just precious, love this color combo and the card shape. Thanks so much for joining the contest. Hugs! Holley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jean, I just love this! Need those bandaids! Trying to figure out what to do myself with this cutie. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. These hippos are a hoot, Jean! You do such a great job coloring them and bringing them to life! I agree with Donna...I think I need those bandaids!

    ReplyDelete