Sunday, December 31, 2017

Happy New Year 2018

Took advantage of the adorable free image from Gerda Steiner Designs for 2018 and added another little freebie from her site to go on top. So, I decided to jump in, kind of last minute, for the Share your Designs Challenge.
Gerda Steiner Designs
The images were colored with Copic markers, and the date was topped with Nuvo clear glitter pen. I added some gold string behind the popped sentiment as well as several gold disks.

Copic Colors Used



May your New Year be filled with cookies and crafts! Happy New Year my friends.Thanks for dropping by!

2 comments:

  1. Super cute image, Jean, and the perfect sentiment! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My favorite part of this was adding the little mouse with the cookie on top. I never think to combine images, but it worked this time. Thank you, Janet, and Happy New Year to you!

      Delete