Sunday, December 10, 2017

Brentwood with his Coffee

Day three on the  Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop:
It may be snowy and cold where you live, but this is winter right now in sunny central Arizona. Lots of green grass and pretty flowers everywhere you look!

This cutie, Brentwood Owl Coffee Lovers, comes from Jessica Lynn Original and is free at the moment just for the hop. Wouldn't it be something to have a coffee mug as big as you are? I colored the image with Albrecht Durer watercolor pencils from Faber Castell, added a bit of Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen to his nose and to the coffee. The paper is from Gina K and the edges of the middle layer are edged with Distress inks. Four button brads were added to the image before popping it up on the card.
  

Thanks for stopping by. I love reading and responding to your comments.

16 comments:

  1. Ooh! Yup! Still have to color up some Brentwood! Love yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There he is! I knew he would show up on the blog hop! I'm figuring I'll see at least 40 appearances of that cute owl. What say you? Nice card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Wish I could find the one Jessica posted today on Instagram, but I can't. It's cute too!

      Delete
  3. So cute and Brentwood looks great on that wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute Brentwood Owl card! Happy Sunny Holiday! It's sunny here in the Seattle area but it's 46 degrees.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brrrrr.... we're almost 80 degrees today, but for me, who is used to it being over 100, I have on a sweater, LOL!

      Delete
  5. So cute. I like the little buttons and the die cut stitching

    ReplyDelete
  6. A wonderful card, I love this image with false stitching textures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I truly appreciate all of the sweet comments you have left, Vinita!

      Delete