Monday, November 20, 2017

Polka Dot Pals Katie with Full Face

I was anxious to try out adding a full face to a digital image from Little Miss Muffet using the new set to add eyes and glasses to the images with clear stamps. I made a line the correct length in a Word document, turned the image so that the eyes were level, and adjusted the image until the line touched the pupil of each eye. I may be just a tad off, but this was my first try. I saved the line so that I can adjust it more.

The image I used is Polka Dot Pals Katie, colored with Prismacolor colored pencils. I added some Nuvo Crystal drops in clear to her eyes and the puppy's nose, and some Wink of Stella to her pretty bows and lips.

The background paper is layers of acrylic paint that was splashed with alcohol. I used some gold accent paper and Wow Embossing powder to emboss the edges and the sentiment from Altenew.

Sharing this with the Little Miss Muffet Challenge.

Thanks for stopping by. I enjoy reading any comments you leave.



6 comments:

  1. Wow! this is so beautiful, fabulous colouring

    Thank you so much for joining us over at the Little Miss Muffet Stamps
    Anything Goes Challenge
    we hope to see you here again for our next Challenge

    Have a fabulous week
    Crafty Hugs
    Bridget LLMSDT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Bridget. I look forward to getting better with my face placements with some more practice!

      Delete
  2. Love love love how you did her face! Turned out beautiful!! That face set is cool...I might be more apt to try these images... beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The one I am working on now has even better placement, Lisa. If I could figure out how to get Word to cooperate with what I need it to do, I could fine tune it more. It is fun though to print up a batch and try different expressions.

      Delete
  3. Love the background you created! Thanks for sharing your adorable card with us at LMMS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't usually do that, but it just seemed empty behind her. Thanks, Janice.

      Delete