Thursday, November 9, 2017

Jane from Little Miss Muffet

I have added my own eyes to Little Miss Muffet images with varying success, so I was very pleased to see that they came out with a set to add eyes and glasses to the images using clear stamps. I found them very easy to use and place correctly on the face.
The image is Polka Dot Pals Jane, colored with Copics. I added some white gel pen, clear gel pen, and some Wink of Stella. The sentiment comes from I Heart You from My Favorite Things. I also added some burlap, wooded buttons, and some Nuvo Crystal Drops.
Copic Colors Used

Sharing this with the Little Miss Muffet Challenge

Thanks for stopping by. I enjoy reading any comments you leave.

Update:

This creations was chosen as a Spotlighted Crafters on the Little Miss Muffet Challenge. Thank you!


6 comments:

  1. Oh my this is adorable and Beautiful! What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lisa. I actually had you on my mind as I worked on layering her up with a few more embellishments. Still isn't a Lisa "masterpiece" yet though :)

      Delete
  2. Wow this is a little stunner, nice work on the dress

    Thank you so much for joining us over at the
    Little Miss Muffet Stamps Anything Goes Challenge
    we hope to see you here again for our next Challenge

    Have a fabulous week
    Crafty Hugs
    Bridget LLMSDT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Bridget, for your kind comment!

      Delete
  3. You did a beautiful job coloring her and adding her face! Glad you found it easy to stamp! Thanks for sharing it with us at LMMS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Janice, thank you for the sweet comment! Yes, I'm so glad the faces were added as an option.

      Delete