Thursday, November 30, 2017

It's a Bugs Life from Whimsy Stamps

This month over at Twisted Thursday, we want to show our appreciation to all the kind sponsors we have had support us in 2017 by having a Sponsor Showcase Month. This week's optional twist is Anything Goes. This week, I have selected this adorable little jar and filled it with hearts from Whimsy Stamps.
Closed
The images were colored with Copic Markers, and the background is stamped with white embossing powder and colored with Distress Inks. The inner sentiment comes with the set and the bee mine sentiment was made with Mama Elephant Calli Letter stamps. All on an easel card.

Our sponsor this month is Through the Craftroom Door.

Thanks so much for your visit. Do also visit our sponsors and let them know that Twisted Thursday from the Outlawz sent you. This helps up keep up our sponsorship, meaning more prizes for you!

6 comments:

  1. Look at you, getting a head start on Valentine's Day! This reminds me of one of those fabric covered candy boxes! Love the "Bee Mine"!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right Janet; however, now I have made one that I like even better for my sweetie :) I enjoy making Valentines cards almost as much as Christmas cards.

      Delete
  2. Jean such a fun card for our Challenge this week and so lovely and bright it really does pop out. Wishing you and your family a wonderful Christmas with lots of surprises do have some restful days too. Thank you for being my friend. Big big hugs to you Andrea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's hard to believe that it's almost Christmas. Thank you, Andrea, and I am hoping the very same for you, my friend. Hugs back :)

      Delete