Thursday, October 19, 2017

Fall Leaves with Torn Edges and Twine

The optional twist this week over at The Outlawz, Twisted Thursday, is Torn Edges/Twine. Our generous sponsor this month is The Greeting Farm. Do pop over and see some of the wonderful products they have available for your crafting needs.
The paper with torn edges was created using shaving cream and Distress Inks. The leaves, from Sizzix, were cut from a printed paper and then rubbed with Distress inks and sprayed with Shimmer. The clear water droplets are Nuvo Drops.

Just for fun, here is another card that I made using those fall leaves, also with a shaving cream background. The embossed veins show up more clearly on a solid piece of paper.


Thanks for stopping by. I always enjoy reading your comments!

2 comments:

  1. These are so beautiful; I feel like I'm out walking in a forest when I look at them! The backgrounds are gorgeous and the dimension adds so much! Fall at its best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Living in the Phoenix area, I really miss the beautiful fall colors. Not enough to move back to anyplace that gets cold though, Katrina.

      Delete