Sunday, October 1, 2017

Fall Greetings From the General Store

We are so lucky to have an image from Createful Hearts Digis for October over at The Outlawz Freebie Progressive Challenge.This image is called General Store and has such a nice inviting fall look to it.

I used Distress markers over an embossed folder from Darice, added a strip of yellow felt to the left side topped with a leaf from a Cuttlebug die cut (covered with Distress Inks and several Nuvo Drops in clear), and popped up the image. I added some clear gel pen over the windows and some Wink of Stella over the pumpkins. The fall greetings was created using my Minc and gold foil.
Copic Markers Used

           







Thanks so much for stopping by. I always enjoy reading your comments!

2 comments:

  1. Love the combination of the textures...had to come in and see if you used any of the backgrounds that you had previously made...appears to be a new one. Very pretty and love the falls colors. I had some felt cuts and think I just gave them all away...never knew what to do with them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I seldom use things that are already made, Sue, as that would make things too easy, LOL! The felt was just one of those things that I had to try. I was surprised at how easily felt cuts with the Big Shot! I'll probably never think to do it again though, but if I do it will be "new to me" again. That's one of the perks of an aging mind :)

      Delete