Saturday, October 7, 2017

Cats and Bats - A Halloween Card

The Three Amigos has a blog hop and a challenge for October. The theme is Cats and Bats! Do click on the link above to see the Cats & Bats paper pack to see and select the color inspiration as well. 
Inside

The background is a Cuttlebug embossing folder that has Distress inks over the top. The sentiment is a stamp from Studio G. The die cuts were topped with Spectrum Noir clear glitter pen, and the black dots are Nuvo Crystal drops.

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments!

4 comments:

  1. So very cool, Jean!! Love how the die cuts are glittery... I might need one of those pens! and Love that embossed background... so happy you are joining us at Three Amigos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That pen is just a bit thicker in viscosity and more glittery than the Wink of Stella. Good to have both. It really doesn't take a photo well though and makes the black look blue. The Wink of Stella doesn't do that.

      Delete
  2. Great card, Jean! The embossed background is cool. I love how you decorated the inside with the inked oval! Thanks for sharing with us at Three Amigos Blog Hop Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Susan. Swiping over embossing is one of my favorite techniques. I just love the surprise I get each time I do it!

      Delete