Thursday, September 28, 2017

Shorthaired Cat Easel Card

This month our sponsor at Twisted Thursday is DigiStamps4Joy. I am using the  Shorthaired Cat digi one more time.

Our optional twist is Anything Goes.  The background is an embossing folder swiped with Distress Oxide Inks, the cat was colored with Distress inks and colored pencils then popped up for dimension. The butterfly is a punch from Recollections, leaves from Tim Holtz, and sentiment from Paper Smooches. Ribbon and brads are from my stash.

Thank you for stopping by. I always enjoy reading your comments!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE that background and kitty walking along the paw print ribbon! Your incredible projects are making me want those oxide inks!! I have a full craft room and I still want more stuff.....greedy, greedy me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Somethings are worth breaking the "no more" thinking, Katrina. LOL! I think the oxide inks are my favorite inks ever and I use them all the time.

      Delete