Sunday, March 12, 2017

Miss You Big Time!

This month's challenge for Paper Smooches is to use the Pantone color of the year, greenery, somewhere in your design.
I pulled out this adorable set of sweet big animals called Huge Hugs, and selected the elephant and the Miss You Big Time sentiment.
I added blue and green Distress Inks to make the forest background. The bottom shape was die cut with Paper Smooches set called Borders 3, and the elephant was colored with gray and pink Copics. A pretty ribbon gave him something to stand on. Both the elephant and sentiment are popped.

Thanks for stopping by. I love reading your comments!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Jean! Love that background you gave this adorable elephant!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Janet. This image came from the set from Kim. I couldn't wait to make something with the set.

      Delete
  2. Your card is wonderful, Jean! I really like the background design. I love anything and everything from Paper Smooches - Kim creates the cutest images. I haven't used this stamp set yet but will be soon. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right, Melanie! I do love all the Paper Smooches stamps. I know I am hooked and will be getting more! Thank you!

      Delete
  3. I love your inking! And that elephant is sooooooooooo cute! FAB! THANKS for joining in the fun for the March challenge! Hope you join in our April SHOWERS challenge <3

    ps... sorry I'm late in leaving comments- I didn't realize I was on vacation for the first week of April! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Savannah. Hope you had a wonderful and relaxing vacation!

      Delete