Thursday, March 23, 2017

Embossed Vellum with Flowers

Embossed is the optional twist over at Twisted Thursday, The Outlawz Our sponsor this month is MHK Designs. I used the set Pretty Petunias Digital Set. A Darice embossing folder was used on vellum and then gone over lightly with Picked Raspberry Distress Inks leaving the center white. The image was colored with Copics, cut with my Scan n Cut, and popped up over the vellum. some Nuvo Crystal Clear drops were added as dewdrops and tiny white pearls were colored a matching pink with the Copics.

Inside
Copic Markers Used



Thanks for stopping by.

Also shared with MHK Designs Challenge.


I always enjoy reading your comments!

14 comments:

  1. Ooh, your coloring is so beautiful on this flower! The embossing is great and I love the way the color fades into the middle! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Katrina. I like the way this image comes "shaded" already, so it makes for easy coloring.

      Delete
  2. Another fabulous creation, Jean! I love what you have done with vellum! Soooo pretty, and matches the flower perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Janet. I just wish I could remember techniques to use them again in the future. Each card I do is like starting from scratch these days, LOL!

      Delete
  3. Jean such a gorgeous card I love the pink it makes you card stand out beautifully. Hugs Andrea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Andrea, for your sweet comment!

      Delete
  4. Superb coloring, Jean. Your card is just beautiful! Perfect for springtime, Easter, etc.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Melanie! I do enjoy springtime colors!

      Delete
  5. This card is stunning! Absolutely love the embossed velum!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty flower framed so beautifully! Thanks for sharing with us at MHKDesigns!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you colored the flowers! Wow! Absolutely beautiful. Thanks for joining the MHKDesigns challenge, and I hope you join in again this month. Julie, DT member

    ReplyDelete