Thursday, September 29, 2016

Coral Corner Shaker Card

This month, the sponsor for Twisted Thursday, is Digistamps4Joy. This week is an anything goes! I selected Coral Corner and made it into a shaker card. I used an embossing folder and colored it with Distress Inks. I cut out a couple of the pieces that were left over from the center and flipped them over and colored with an orange ink. The bottom shell is popped up for dimension. Sentiment is from Tim Holtz Saying Stuff. A few sequins and some tiny beads finished the card.
Copic Colors Used



Thanks for stopping by. I love reading your comments.



11 comments:

  1. Great minds think alike!! I adore shaker cards and this one is amazing! Those sequins seem to be floating in the water catching glints of sunlight! The embossed background couldn't the be more perfect! I expect The Little Mermaid to swim by any minute! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everyone should rush over to see the shaker card you made, Janet! Amazing. Thank you for your always kind words!

      Delete
  2. Jean, this is a lovely shaker card! Where did you get that great embossing folder? I may "need" that one in my collection!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Carrie. I pulled the embossing folder out of my stack and there is no name at all on it. So, my guess is that it was a freebie from one of those British magazines.

      Delete
    2. Ok, thanks for checking, Jean! It's so perfect here!

      Delete
  3. Great idea to make this into an under the sea shaker card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoy shaker cards, Katrina. This image just seemed to call for one!

      Delete
  4. I love your sea shaker card!! Sequins are perfect for this as they add a lot of whimsy to the card!!
    Hugs!
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun colorful shaker card! Very nicely done~!

    ReplyDelete