Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Cozy Kittens

The Progressive Challenge this month from From the Heart, offers us these adorable little kittens called "Cozy Kittens". Free if you participate monthly, or purchase, play, and then receive the next month's free.
I used Neenah Desert Storm cardstock to make the center step card. The banner is from Simon Says Stamps, sentiment from Kaiser Craft, and the hearts are die cut.
I added some Polychromos colored pencils to the copic coloring, some Wink of Stella, and a tiny bit of Copic Opaque White on those adorable noses.
Copic Colors Used

Thank you so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments!

5 comments:

  1. This is such a cute image, and you have colored it beautifully! I love all those hearts! You have such great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Janet. I do love kitties, so this one was especially fun to do. I had pulled out those heart dies and was determined to use them somewhere. Kitties always fill me with love :)

      Delete
  2. What a cute card! And you have colored the kittens purrfectly...LOL. Thanks for joining us for our SOTM challenge at From The Heart Stamps! Hope to see you back again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Michelle. I just love this image. I only have one cat at the moment, but in the past I always had several. They're just so sweet together.

      Delete
  3. Fun fold - I can never get that right but you nailed it - great card!! Thanks for joining the SOTM challenge at From the Heart Stamps this month!
    lyn

    ReplyDelete