Monday, June 15, 2015

Diver Daniel

My dear friend, Janet (do check out her sweet card!), has gotten me into do the challenge from Deedee's Digis. I'm really glad she did. What a cute image that I got for this month, plus I found more that I just HAD to have LOL! I used a side step card for this little duck. I added some Wink of Stella, Glossy Accents, and a bit of white gel pen for highlights. A bit of Salty Ocean Distress inks were added to the edges. I used wave like scissors for some of the pieces, fussy cut part of the duck and rock formation.
Copic Colors Used
Side View

6 comments:

  1. Oh this image is perfect for the side step card. Super cute. Of course your coloring is wonderful! So glad your friend "made up" play in the Digi of the Month Challenge at Deedee' s Digis! She must be a really good friend. Next month's image is super cute you won't be disappointed!!
    Kathy D.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She definitely is a good friend, Kathy. Thanks for stopping by and leaving such a nice comment. I know I will enjoy this group :)

      Delete
  2. I'm just getting by to see this....WOW...JUST INCREDIBLE! You created an awesome underwater scene! I love how you cut the duck out, and the use of the wave scissors just adds to the whole underwater feel! Super duper! And, thank you for the nice comments!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you again for telling me about this monthly challenge. I love this first set with the duck. I can hardly wait to see what the image will be for next month!

      Delete
  3. What a fun side step card, with beautiful coloring as an added bonus! I love the way you added each element to the card panels, giving such a unique and fun overall look! Thanks for playing along with Deedee's Digis June challenge! See you next month :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carol, thank you for your very kind comments. And, yes, I will definitely be playing again next month :)

      Delete