Thursday, October 23, 2014

Relaxin' Tag by Stampotique

I've joined yet another group on The Outlawz, and this one is Thursday Twist! This is an Anything Goes but with a twist. This week, because of the party, the anything goes means you can do two things. I will do two posts because I think you need a different URL for each? Not sure, but that's what I will do. I bought this stamp, Relaxin, because I HAD to have it. I got it from Stampotique. This is a tag that I made with it. She is colored in Copics with just a touch of gel pen.The background is splatted inks. Added a bit of Washi tape, a die cut florish, and a few dots. Black pen for the "Wassup?"

2 comments:

  1. Your tag is so much fun! Thanks so much for joining us at Twisted Thursday challenge. I hope you are enjoying the PARTY and have time to take part in some of the games, scavenger hunt.
    Hugs, Pat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Pat. Yes, I am having a lot of fun doing just EVERYTHING at the party. I will need a vacation after this week LOL!

      Delete