Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Peggy from Whimsy Stamps

Keeping busy playing with new layouts. This layout came from The Outlawz Wednesday Sketch Challenge. Do go over and join their party!
This is a Whimsy Stamp by Wee Stamps called Peggy. I had previously colored her waiting for just the right layout to add her to. The strips of paper in the background are cut from a gelli print. I embossed the card front itself and also the pink scalloped die cut oval.

Entering into:
Outlawz Wednesday Sketch
Diva's that Cut = Spring
Outlawz Wednesday Sketch Design

http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/page/partyoct14

2 comments:

  1. So sweet an image. Wonderful card.

    So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Arlene. I am trying to use my embossing folders and die cuts more. Your group inspires me :)

      Delete