Thursday, October 30, 2014

Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge With a Ppinkydolls Image

I am honored to have been invited to be part of the Design Team over at The Outlawz' Twisted Thursday group. I love that this group is always "anything goes" with a twist. That means I can do cards, tags, art journal pages, etc. I can play with Zentangle, paints, markers and anything else I can come up with. What more could anyone ask?

So, here is my first entry for this where the twist (that you don't even HAVE to use) is an easel card. Please pop over and look at all the different challenges that The Outlawz offer. You will find one or more that will make you very happy. They also have LOTS of great prizes. Check out our Facebook page too, The Outlawz Challenge Fan Group.

This digi stamp comes from Ppinkydolls.l. I just love all their images!

Copic Colors Used

4 comments:

  1. How fun for you. I am playing with a lot of different media right now. I retire dec 1 and can't wait to really play. How did you become a part of this team? I don't know if you remember me from yahoo zentangle group a couple of years ago. I became a CZT in class 15.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How very nice of you to drop over to the card making and coloring side of my life. I do remember your name over there. That group seems to have gone to sleep in the past few months though. Congrats on becoming a CZT. It was a wonderful experience, wasn't it? In answer to your question. I bought a couple of Copic markers and loved them. This led to more and more markers so I decided I should become certified at that as well. Then, after making tons of colorings I started to wonder what to do with them and card making happened. I entered a couple of cards over at The Outlawz and they asked me to become a designer for them :) So very happy. I now have a "home" for that part of my life. I still do the Zentangle and teach it as well. Do click on the Zentangle page on top. I also do a lot of art journaling because I can have an excuse for buying tons of art supplies for that one HAHA! Nice to see you here, Pat!

      Delete
  2. Jean, I love your card, and I am so happy you are on our team at the Outlawz! I love this image...I can't wait to use some of these! You did an awesome job coloring it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Janet. I am loving being part of a group. I'm actually quite new to applying my art to card making and was wandering around aimlessly entering cards into groups. I like having a "home" instead where I can get to know people and make a regular contribution.

      Delete