Thursday, October 2, 2014

House Mouse Fall Float, CAS Merry Christmas

Mojo Monday, 365, had a tall and skinny design. I really didn't like the solid topper so I softened it with just leaves and my own melted bead accent. Instead of three descending banners, I did Merry Christmas in that space in the same kind of downward motion. So, I think I stayed within the spirit of the design.





A Facebook group for House Mouse Lovers asked for a card with a pumpkin. I don't have any stamps with my little mousies that have a pumpkin, so I just added a pumpkin and some leaves to Fall Float.
The pumpkin and the little guy are on foam lifts and the "HI" circle is edged with gold glitter glue.

Entered:
House-Mouse & Friends, Autumn/Fall Challenge

10 comments:

  1. Jean, what an awesome, bright and fun Fall card. Love that image and you have colored it up beautifully.
    Thanks for joining us for the Fall challenge at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sue. I appreciate your stopping by and leaving a message!

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous card Jean :-) the image is adorable and I love the colours and autumn design fabulous ! :-)

    thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fall does make for beautiful colors. Thanks, Lorraine!

      Delete
  3. Super sweet Autumnal creation..love the gorgeous vibrant oranges & cute mousey image..

    Thanks for sharing at House Mouse & friends Mon. chall ..

    smiles Christine x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love the joy on this mouse's face. Thanks, Christine!

      Delete
  4. Another fabulous cute mousey creation Jean !! Thanks again for playing along with us at HMFMC !!

    Good luck sweetie !!

    hugs diane xx GDT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the christmas card too Jean :-) I was so concentrating on your little mouse I forgot to mention that one too :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lorraine. I just love that die cut and will use it for more cards for sure!

      Delete