Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Dee Dee's Digi, FREE This Week Only

If you are following me, I'll bet you wonder why I am posting every day, and today twice! Well, I am taking part of the Outlawz party, so I have a lot to do. One of the challenges was to do a card with a freebee from Dee Dee's Digis. It comes with fully colored images, outline images, sentiments and pretty papers.
 This one uses the template suggested by the challenge. I added some gold gel pen and white gel pen.
Colors Used
For the second one, just for fun, I used the cake so I could color with my Copics, and I printed out the papers and sentiment as well. I added some yellow dots, wink of steel and clear gel pen. The cake is on tall foam dots. Edges done with mowed lawn.
Copics: Y02-13-19, BV 01-04, B63, C5

2 comments:

  1. Jean, this is Beautiful! love it! hugs, Patty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Patty. I will update this page to put on the "real" one :)

      Delete