Sunday, October 5, 2014

CAS - Clean and Simple Celebrate YOU!

The Outlawz, CAS (Clean and Simple) challenge was to do a Fall Wedding card. I wanted to play with my airbrush, so I did a white piece of cardstock with a YG25 Copic. Then, I cut out an oval and did an embossed (Zing Leaf) sentiment. I stamped three leaves and colored with YG25, YR16, YR27 and E99 then added some Wink of Stella. Finally, three little dots and a swish around the edges with Frayed Burlap Distress Ink. CAS, nice and simple!
Entered:
Wags and Wiskers
Diva's That Cut

2 comments:

  1. Falling Autumn leaves. I just love leaves in the Autumn. Your leaves are wonderful.

    So glad to have you join us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Arlene. I just found your group and hope to do more with my dies in the future.

      Delete