Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Copic Colored Penny Black Stamped Card

This is the card that I made from the Sweet Thing Penny Black Stamp that I colored and showed you last week. I like making the envelopes (showing in the background) with my Envelope Punch Board. I get to use all those pretty papers. Maybe I will start making my own papers too and make the envelopes from those. Hummmm....

Sweet thing was colored with: Hair Y21,YR21, YR24. Skin E50-53-55 Blush R11. Cupcake E47-57-55 and grass YG11-63.

Embossed the background of card with dotted embossing folder. Next layer had Distress Ink in Festive Berries directly on the embossing folder, run through my Big Shot, added Peeled Paint over that lightly. Diecut circles and airbrushed with Copics and did edges with the Festive Berries. Ran the two smaller ones through the Big Shot with the same dotted embossing folder. Stamped "Hello" on the larger of the two with the Festive Berried. Attached the circles with raised dots.

Thanks for stopping by. I love comments and always try to respond. Here's hoping you are having a wonderful week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment